Yvonne De Carlo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Yvonne De Carlo|
1 Septiyembre 1922|
8 Enero 2007|
|Propesyon||Singer, Aktor, dancer, film actor, television actorug stage actor|
|Partido sa politika||Republican Party|
Pilmograpiya[usba | usba ang wikitext]
- Harvard, Here I Come! (1941) as Bathing Girl (uncredited)
- This Gun for Hire (1942) as Showgirl at Neptune Club (uncredited)
- Youth on Parade (1942) as Student (uncredited)
- Road to Morocco (1942) as Handmaiden (uncredited)
- Lucky Jordan (1942) as Minor Role (scenes deleted)
- Rhythm Parade (1942) as Showgirl (uncredited)
- The Crystal Ball (1943) as Secretary (scenes deleted)
- Salute for Three (1943) as Left Brunette in Singing Quartette (uncredited)
- For Whom the Bell Tolls (1943) as Girl in Cafe (uncredited)
- Let's Face It (1943) as Chorus Girl (uncredited)
- So Proudly We Hail! (1943) as Girl (uncredited)
- The Deerslayer (1943) as Princess Wah-Tah
- True to Life (1943) as Bit Role (uncredited)
- Standing Room Only (1944) as Secretary (uncredited)
- The Story of Dr. Wassell (1944) as Native Girl (uncredited)
- Kismet (1944) as Handmaiden (uncredited)
- Rainbow Island (1944) as Lona's Companion (uncredited)
- Here Come the Waves (1944) as Wave (uncredited)
- Practically Yours (1944) as Office Clerk (uncredited)
- Bring on the Girls (1945) as Hatcheck Girl (uncredited)
- Salome Where She Danced (1945) as Salome
- Frontier Gal (1945) as Lorena Dumont
- Song of Scheherazade (1947) as Cara de Talavera
- Brute Force (1947) as Gina Ferrara
- Slave Girl (1947) as Francesca
- Black Bart (1948) as Lola Montez
- Casbah (1948) as Inez
- River Lady (1948) as Sequin
- Criss Cross (1949) as Anna Dundee
- Calamity Jane and Sam Bass (1949), as Calamity Jane
- The Gal Who Took the West (1949) as Lillian Marlowe
- Buccaneer's Girl (1950) as Deborah McCoy
- The Desert Hawk (1950) as Princess Scheherazade
- Tomahawk (1951) as Julie Madden
- Hotel Sahara (1951) as Yasmin Pallas
- Silver City (1951) as Candace Surrency
- The San Francisco Story (1952) as Adelaide McCall
- Scarlet Angel (1952) as Roxy McClanahan
- Hurricane Smith (1952) as Luana Whitmore
- Sea Devils (1953) as Droucette
- Sombrero (1953) as Maria of the River Road
- The Captain's Paradise (1953) as Nita St. James
- Fort Algiers (1953) as Yvette
- Border River (1954) as Carmelita Carias
- Happy Ever After (aka Tonight's the Night, 1954) as Serena McGlusky
- La Contessa di Castiglione (1954, Virginia Oldoini) as La Castiglione - Virginia Oldoini
- Passion (1954) as Rosa Melo / Antonia 'Tonia' Melo
- Shotgun (1955) as Abby
- Flame of the Islands (1956) as Minna Planer
- Raw Edge (1956) as Rosalind Dee
- Magic Fire (1956, Minna Planer) as Hannah Montgomery
- The Ten Commandments (1956) as Sephora
- Death of a Scoundrel (1956) as Bridget Kelly
- Band of Angels (1957) as Amantha Starr
- Timbuktu (1958) as Natalie Dufort
- The Sword and the Cross (1958) as Maria Maddalena
- McLintock! (1963) as Louise Warren
- Law of the Lawless (1964) as Ellie Irish
- A Global Affair (1964) as Dolores
- Forbidden Temptations (1965) (documentary)
- Munster, Go Home! (1966) as Lily Munster
- Hostile Guns (1967) as Laura Mannon
- The Power (1968) as Mrs. Sally Hallson
- Arizona Bushwhackers (1968) as Jill Wyler
- The Delta Factor (1970) as Valerie
- The Seven Minutes (1971) as Constance Cumberland
- Arizona Slim (1974)
- Blazing Stewardesses (1975) as Honey Morgan
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time (1975) as Julia
- Black Fire (1975)
- The Intruder (1975)
- Won Ton Ton, the Dog Who Saved Hollywood (1976) as Cleaning Woman
- La casa de las sombras (1976) as Mrs. Howard
- Satan's Cheerleaders (1977) as Emmy / Sheriff's Wife / High Priestess
- Nocturna: Granddaughter of Dracula (1979) as Jugulia Vein
- Guyana: Cult of the Damned (1979) as Susan Ames
- Fuego negro (1979) as Catherine Jones
- Silent Scream (1979) as Mrs. Engels
- The Man with Bogart's Face (1980) as Teresa Anastas
- Liar's Moon (1981) as Jeanene Dubois
- Play Dead (1981) as Hester
- Flesh and Bullets (1985)
- Vultures (1987) as Rose
- American Gothic (1988) as Ma
- Cellar Dweller (1988) as Mrs. Briggs
- Mirror, Mirror (1990) as Emelin
- Oscar (1991) as Aunt Rosa
- The Naked Truth (1992, direct-to-video) as Mrs. Hess
- Desert Kickboxer (1992)
- Seasons of the Heart (1993) as Older Martha (voice)
- Project Lodestar Sagas (in production)
Short subjects[usba | usba ang wikitext]
- The Kink of the Campus (1941) as Kitty O'Hara
- I Look at You (1941)
- The Lamp of Memory (1942) as Herself
- Fun Time (1944) as Phyllis
Dae nagibong mga pelikula[usba | usba ang wikitext]
- Christmas Eve at Pilot Butte (1947) - to co star Dan Duryea
- Bagdad (1949) - film originally announced to star De Carlo but she fell ill and was replaced with Maureen O'Hara
- Moon over Java (1950)
- The Girl from Astoli (1951) - to be shot in Austria
- Matthew the Matador (1951) - with matador Mario Cabre who de Carlo had dated
- Life of Mata Hari (1951)
- Sing, You Sinners (1952) - with Jane Russell and Rhonda Fleming as daughters of Jimmy Durante
- Shall We Dance? (1953) - comedy with Alec Guinness and De Carlo to play two touring vaudevillians
- remake of The Baker's Wife with Vittorio De Sica (1955)
Telebisyon[usba | usba ang wikitext]
- Lights Out (1952) - "Another Country"
- The Ford Television Theatre (1953) - "Madame 44"
- The Backbone of America (1953) TV movie
- Screen Directors Playhouse (1956) - episode "Hot Cargo" - directed by Tay Garnett
- Star Stage (1956) - episode "The Sainted General"
- Shower of Stars (1957) - "Skits & Sketches"
- Schlitz Playhouse (1957) - episode "Storm Over Rapallo"
- Playhouse 90 (1958) - episode "Verdict of Three"
- Bonanza: A Rose For Lotta (1959) - Miss Lotta Crabtree
- Follow the Sun (1961–62) - episodes "Annie Beeler's Place" and "The Longest Crap Game in History"
- Death Valley Days (1962) - episode "The Lady Was an M.D."
- Adventures in Paradise (1960) - episode "Isle of Eden"
- Burke's Law (1963) - episode "Who Killed Beau Sparrow?"
- The Virginian (2 episodes; 1963 and 1969) - Helen Haldeman aka Elena / Imogene Delphinia
- The Greatest Show on Earth: The Night the Monkey Died (1964)
- The Munsters (1964–1966) - Lily Munster
- The Girl from U.N.C.L.E. (1967) - episode "The Moulin Ruse Affair"
- Custer (1 episode, 1967) - Vanessa Ravenhill
- The Name of the Game (1970) - episode "Island of Gold and Precious Stones"
- The Girl on the Late, Late Show (1974) - Lorraine
- The Mark of Zorro (1974) - Isabella Vega
- Roots (1977) (miniseries) - Slave owner's wife
- Fantasy Island (1978–79) - 2 episodes
- The Munsters' Revenge (1981) - Lily Munster
- Murder, She Wrote: Jessica Behind Bars (1985) (guest star)
- A Masterpiece of Murder (1986) - Mrs. Murphy
- The New Adventures of the Black Stallion (1 episode, 1990) - "Star Quality"
- Dream On (1 episode, 1991) - "The Second Greatest Story Ever Told"
- Tales from the Crypt (1 episode, 1993) - Mrs. Jones
- Here Come the Munsters (1995) (cameo appearance)
- The Barefoot Executive (1995) (TV movie) - Norma (final film role)
Radyo[usba | usba ang wikitext]
- Musical Comedy Theatre (1952) ("The Barkleys of Broadway")
Pagluwas sa entablado[usba | usba ang wikitext]
- Hollywood Revels - May, 1941 - Orpheum - performed the number "Dance of the Heat Wave"
- Glamour Over Hollywood - December, 1941 - Florentine Gardens, Los Angeles
- performed the hula number "A Night in Hawaii" in the eight annual police show at the Shrine Auditorium - May, 1942
- an estimated fifteen West Coast rodeos at various venues in the 1940s
- nightclub appearance at the Cocoanut Grove - October 1959
- Follies (1970)
Mga toltolan[usba | usba ang wikitext]
- moabut gikan sa: English Wikipedia
- Bibliothèque nationale de France, BnF authorities : اوپن ڈیٹا پلیٹ فارم, pagbasa sa online, läst: 10 Oktubre 2015, copyright license: Open License
- Integrated Authority File, GND ID: 1189029037749153-1, läst: 18 Oktubre 2015, copyright license: CC0
- SNAC, SNAC Ark ID: w6xh8c90named as: [ Yvonne De Carlo], läst: 9 Oktubre 2017
- Internet Broadway Database, Internet Broadway Database person ID: 37608named as: [ Yvonne De Carlo], läst: 9 Oktubre 2017
- Find a Grave, Find A Grave memorial ID: 17377818named as: [ Yvonne De Carlo], läst: 9 Oktubre 2017
- filmportal.de, named as: [ Yvonne De Carlo]Filmportal ID: 2b84466854f241b98e7eaa142d96da04, läst: 9 Oktubre 2017
- L'Encyclopédie canadienne, Canadian Encyclopedia article ID: yvonne-de-carlonamed as: [ Yvonne De Carlo]
- moabut gikan sa: German Wikipedia
- Integrated Authority File, läst: 13 Disyembre 2014, copyright license: CC0
- pagbasa sa online,
- Integrated Authority File, läst: 31 Disyembre 2014, copyright license: CC0
- moabut gikan sa: Dutch Wikipedia
- pagbasa sa online,
- DRAMA AND FILM: 'Viva Zapata!' Readied; Big Outwester Slated Schallert, Edwin. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 22 Sep 1947: A2.
- MAUREEN O'HARA IN U-I MOVIE LEAD: Replaces Ailing Yvonne de Carlo in 'Bagdad,' to Start June 1 -- Ella Raines Gets Role By THOMAS F. BRADY Special to THE NEW YORK TIMES.. New York Times (1923-Current file) [New York, N.Y] 10 May 1949: 29.
- MOVIELAND BRIEFS Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 04 Apr 1949: B7.
- Yvonne De Carlo Will Star in Austrian Film Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 01 Dec 1951: A6.
- Yvonne de Carlo Is European Film Favorite: Looking at Hollywood Hopper, Hedda. Chicago Daily Tribune (1923-1963) [Chicago, Ill] 24 Sep 1951: d6.
- New Contract to Let Yvonne Travel: Looking at Hollywood Hopper, Hedda. Chicago Daily Tribune (1923-1963) [Chicago, Ill] 07 Mar 1951: a14.
- Glamour Trio Lined Up for 'Sing You Sinners' Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 03 May 1952: 12.
- Looking at Hollywood: Yvonne Snares Alec Guinness Again Hopper, Hedda. Chicago Daily Tribune (1923-1963) [Chicago, Ill] 06 Oct 1953: b7.
- Yvonne De Carlo to Do Film in Two Languages HEDDA HOPPER'S STAFF. Chicago Daily Tribune (1923-1963) [Chicago, Ill] 11 June 1955: 17.
- De Carlo Cover The Washington Post and Times Herald (1954-1959) [Washington, D.C] 01 Jan 1956: J1.
- "Better Radio Programs for the Week", The Decatur Daily Review (April 27, 1952), p. 48. Retrieved on May 9, 2015. Plantilya:Open access
- Bright Bill at Orpheum Kingsley, Grace. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 22 May 1941: 12.
- Major Barbara' Will Continue Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 21 May 1941: 12.
- TRAVEL: Taxco Basks in Grandeur and Beauty of Early Days Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 28 Dec 1941: C4.
- Huge Crowd Sees Opening of Eighth Annual Police Show: Mayor Bowron and Chief Horrall at Performance; Civic Chorus Leads in Singing National Anthem Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 13 May 1942: A12.
- THE UNVEILING OF YVONNE (SALOME) DE CARLO: Herewith Some Early Film Entries in the Easter Week Sweepstakes By THOMAS M. PRYOR. New York Times (1923-Current file) [New York, N.Y] 25 Mar 1945: X3.
- Stars Sparkle on Club Stages Scott, John L. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 12 Sep 1959: B3.