- Non-Cebuano-speakers, please visit our Embassy.
- Para sa mga hindi nakakapag-Sebwano, maaari lamang tumungo sa aming Pasuguan.
- Si non parli cebuano, per favore, visita nostra Ambasciata.
- Si no habla cebuano, por favor, visite nuestra Embajada.
- 수그부아논 또는 세부어(세부아노)를 모르면, 우리의 대사관에 방문하십시요.
Maayong pag-abot sa atong tubaan! Kining maong panid gitagana alang sa komunikasyon sa mga miyembro ning atong katilingban sa Wikipedyang Sinugboanon.
Mahimo kang motabang sa paghimo sa Wikipedya ngadto sa usa ka ikapadayeg nga ensiklopedya pinaagi sa pag-usab sa mga nasulat na nga mga artikulo ug pagsulat og mga bag-ong artikulo. Kon maghimo ka og akawnt mangalan kanimo ang imong mga sinulat.
- 1 Galicia 15 - 15 Challenge
- 2 Welcome to Wales! The Celtic Knot Conference...
- 3 Same
- 4 Time to bring embedded maps (‘mapframe’) to most Wikipedias
- 5 Several loop redirects
- 6 AdvancedSearch
- 7 New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (May 2018)
- 8 Update on page issues on mobile web
- 9 Trachóni
- 10 Global preferences are available
- 11 Consultation on the creation of a separate user group for editing sitewide CSS/JS
Galicia 15 - 15 Challenge[usba ang wikitext]
Wikipedia:Galicia 15 - 15 Challenge is a public writing competition which will improve improve and translate this list of 15 really important articles into as many languages as possible. Everybody can help in any language to collaborate on writing and/or translating articles related to Galicia. To participate you just need to sign up here. Thank you very much.--Breogan2008 (talk) 13:48, 12 Marso 2018 (UTC)
Welcome to Wales! The Celtic Knot Conference...[usba ang wikitext]
I would like to invite you to the second Wikipedia language conference focusing on supporting Celtic and other small and Indigenous Languages. This year 'Celtic Knot' will be at held on the 5th and 6th of July at the National Library of Wales in Wales' most famous seaside resort of Aberystwyth.
For more information on how you could be part of this great event, pop over to our website where you can also contact Jason Evans, our National Wikimedian and conference organiser. We have many speakers who will talk about what works for them, how we can learn from each other... small is beautiful...
Same[usba ang wikitext]
- Kalo Chorio
- Καλό Χωριό must be rename to Kalochori. One word. Not two. The villages of Tsipre must move to the first article. (Pls also check Wikidata)
- On Greek Wikipedia, Καλό Χωριό is written as two separate words: . Likewise on Wikidata. Do you have sources for writing it as a single word? Lsj (talk) 06:11, 25 Abril 2018 (UTC)
Time to bring embedded maps (‘mapframe’) to most Wikipedias[usba ang wikitext]
- Is this something we want to add to articles when it's available? It would be a straightforward bot job to add a mapframe to all city articles. Lsj (talk) 06:13, 25 Abril 2018 (UTC)
Several loop redirects[usba ang wikitext]
AdvancedSearch[usba ang wikitext]
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 14:45, 7 Mayo 2018 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (May 2018)[usba ang wikitext]
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to research and tools as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials on the Library Card platform:
- Rock's Backpages – Music articles and interviews from the 1950s onwards - 50 accounts
- Invaluable – Database of more than 50 million auctions and over 500,000 artists - 15 accounts
- Termsoup – Translation tool
- Fold3 – Available content has more than doubled, now including new military collections from the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Oxford University Press – The Scholarship collection now includes Electronic Enlightenment
- Alexander Street Press – Women and Social Movements Library now available
- Cambridge University Press – Orlando Collection now available
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 18:03, 30 Mayo 2018 (UTC)
Update on page issues on mobile web[usba ang wikitext]
Trachóni[usba ang wikitext]
Hello. I am sorry for writing in English but I don't speak your language.
- Trachóni (lungsod). If I am not wrong, the article is about the village in Eparchía Lefkosías (north Cyprus). But, the Wikidata item d:Q7831340 is about the village in Eparchía Lemesoú. Can anyone check to see if I am correct? (Although some informations in the article, like population, are for the village in Eparchía Lemesoú). The item for the village in Eparchía Lefkosías is d:Q7831343.
In Trachóni I have noticed that are listed two villages for Eparchía Lefkosías with the name Trachóni. But they are the same village. You have to replace the red one with the village in Eparchía Lemesoú. I have tried to find Trachoni of Eparchía Lemesoú but I guess there are no article in ceb.wikipedia.
And you also have a page with the name Τραχώνι. Confusing.
Global preferences are available[usba ang wikitext]
19:19, 10 Hulyo 2018 (UTC)